Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

emails not received in gmail

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3110 von zerotwothree
emails not received in gmail wurde erstellt von zerotwothree
Hi

I'm using Visforms Version 3.6.11 for three forms. I have all forms to be saved and that is working fine. I have each set to send a blind copy. The blind copy comes through but the primary email is suddenly not coming through. The primary email address is info@ which is on google mail. If I test Sendmail and PHP mail in System > Global configuration > Server the test emails come through to that info@ account. Is there a setting somewhere when sending to gmail?

Thanks

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3112 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf emails not received in gmail
Hi,

the email provider continiously "improve" there spam protection protocols. This could be a reason, why the mails stopped coming in.

I was told, that sometimes the the result mails are blocked as spam, because the user email address, submitted with the form, is inserted as a link in the mail (when you include the data in the mail).
In Visforms 3.7.1 I added a new option in the form configuration (E-Mail Settings) which allow you to choose, whether the user email address is added as link or not (= only as text). Further on I added an option to the field configuration (tab advanced) which allows you to exclude specif fields from being added to the data list in the result and/or the recipient mail, so that you are able exclude the user email from the data section of the mail (because it is already use as reply to address in the mail and therefore available).

So you have to download Visforms 3.7.6 (the latest stable version) from the download section of this website and try if you can find a configuration that works with gmail.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3116 von zerotwothree
zerotwothree antwortete auf emails not received in gmail
Hi

many thanks for the quick reply. I have updated visforms and adjusted the settings. Some did get through while others went to the Spam folder. I added filters to the gmail account to never send selected subject lines to the spam folder so now all working again.

Thanks

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV