Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

error 1146 - Table 'Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_0' doesn't exist

Mehr
2 Jahre 2 Monate her - 2 Jahre 2 Monate her #7805 von Sandro Santarelli
I have the error 1146 - Table 'Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_0' doesn't exist when trying to display some data from frontend, 

the data that i'm trying to access is in table Sql1584710_5.#__visforms_1

how to fix this?
Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 2 Monate her von Sandro Santarelli.

Mehr
2 Jahre 2 Monate her #7807 von Administrator AV
Hi Sandro,
as there are no details on how you are trying to access the data, I am only able to tell you the following:

1. A table name '#__visforms_0' never exists, because the post fix number '0' of the name is identical to the form ID for which the data was stored after form submit.
The form ID starts with number 1 and gets automatically increased by 1 for each new created form.

2. The special prefix '#__' of the name gets replaced by Joomla against  the current Joomla table prefix (like 'j4_') before handed over to the MySQL driver.

Hope this helps, Ingmar

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV