Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Captcha Custom Error Text disables submit and reset buttons

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her - 6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4361 von Jesus
Hi all.

I've found two issues on visforms 3.8.24 (over Joomla 3.7.2):

1) If I enter a text in the "Captcha Custom Error Text" on the "Spam Protection" folder of a form, then the submit and reset buttons become disabled like if there was some jScript error;

2) All bootstrap layouts now have a little problem: the Recaptcha Plugin box appears on top of the line that is supposed to separate it from the button-type fields on the form, This issue didn't happen in the 2.7.X versions of Visforms. The correct behaviour is only obtained if the form uses the default layout (wich I cannot use because I need a two-columns form). Althought this is very easy to replicate, I can provide print-screens if necessary.

Thank you for all the attention.

Reagards

M. R. Jesus
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 10 Monate her von Jesus.

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4369 von Administrator AV
Hi,

do you have the same problem, when you enter custom error texts with Visforms fields?

Could you please check, if the layout problem with the recaptcha Plugin is still there with Visforms 3.8.25.
I made some changes to the view files, and maybe this problem was solved be these changes. If not, I will take a look at it next monday.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4417 von Jesus
Hi.

I'm sorry for such a late feedback.

After upgrading for the 3.9.0 version, I realize that it all remains as it was before: the Recaptcha Plugin box appears on top of the line that is supposed to separate it from the button-type fields on the form.

Custom error texts do not have any problem if related to regular form fields; the issue is strictly related to the text in the "Captcha Custom Error Text".

I can send print-screens or even the website's URL, should you tell me how.

Thank you.

M. R. Jesus

Mehr
6 Jahre 10 Monate her #4418 von Administrator AV
Hi,

please send me screenshot to contact@vi-solutions.de but further on it would be helpful to have a link to the form, in order to view the html source code directly.

I have tried to reproduce the problems in the meantime, but on my test system, using the Joomla! default template Protostar, I cannot reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV