Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Loading different forms.

Mehr
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #164 von Frank
Loading different forms. wurde erstellt von Frank
I know that Visforms is set up to be like CKForms and CKForms offered a construct something like {CKFORM form1} which could be followed in the same article with {CKFORM form2} which made it easy to load different forms with the same module. Does Visforms offer a similar option ?. If not how would I load two different forms using the same Visforms module ?.

Regards - Frank

Mehr
10 Jahre 8 Monate her - 10 Jahre 8 Monate her #165 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Re:Loading different forms.
Hi Frank,

CKForms provides a content plugin. Content plugins allows you to add things - like a form - into Joomla! articles by using for example {CKFORM form1}.

I'm sorry, but I have not develop a plugin yet, so this won't work. That part is still on my todo list.

But there is a workaround.

Joomla! provides you with a content plugin that enables you to add(show) modules to articles.

You have to set up a mod_visform for each form.
As "position" you choose a position, that is not used by your template. You can just type in a "position" like "visform1", "visform2" in the position field of the module.
You enable the module
You set the module to "show on all pages"
You use {loadposition visform1} in your article, to show the form1 and {loadposition visform2} to show form2.
Make sure that plugin "Content - Load Modules" is enabled (which by default should be)

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Letzte Änderung: 10 Jahre 8 Monate her von Administrator AV.

Mehr
10 Jahre 8 Monate her #166 von Frank
Frank antwortete auf Re:Loading different forms.
Thanks Aicha.

Regards - Frank

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV