Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Chybová Zpráva

Mehr
4 Jahre 8 Monate her - 4 Jahre 8 Monate her #6259 von sqs
Chybová Zpráva wurde erstellt von sqs
Hello,
sometimes I get this message when I send my form. Please do not know how to limit its pop-up?
"Form submit failed
The form has not been sent because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database. If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise.
Please contact us to get the issue resolved."

In addition, the form fields for reuse are not cleared when the form is successfully submitted and returned to the form page. When I submit a form with these old data, nothing happens and the form will not be sent at all. I would like to ask if you know how to do this?

Thank you very much Milan B.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 8 Monate her von sqs.

Mehr
4 Jahre 8 Monate her #6260 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Chybová Zpráva
Hi Milan,

about the spam protection error message: Basically the user is listed in an online spam database as spammer and therefore the message comes up. Please check out the documentation in order to learn more about spam protection with visForms: www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...t-forms-against-spam

In order to check into the second matter, I would have to take at look at the form (and make some test submissions). I have not heard of this problem before and I have set up lots of pages, where the user is redirected to the page with the form. As far as I can tell, this is not a visForms problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV