Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Upload Filed Field (Avatar)

Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #6315 von akshehu
Upload Filed Field (Avatar) wurde erstellt von akshehu
Hey....

I just wondering if you can consider having an avatar www.easy-profile.com/registration.html
image upload ( during upload, it allows you to edit to resize, crop the image).

If possible can you consider this feature ? perhaps in you future releases.

Looking forward to it B)

Cheers.

Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #6320 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Upload Filed Field (Avatar)
Hi,

thanks a lot for your request!

This is quite a special feature, which is a far step away from a normal form component.
Field types are mostly defined by what the HTML Form definition of the w3c has defined.
I know, that this is not true for fields of type map and signature and pagebreak but I do not want to flood visForms with such things.
visForms is just a form generator in the first place.

The problem is, that visForms does no care, which file type is uploaded with a file upload field and does not make a difference between the uploaded files. But resize an crop and so on are only features that can apply to image files. So in order to implement this, we would have to add a lot of "business logic" to the upload field and I'm not sure, whether that does really fit well with visForms.

Nevertheless. Thanks for your suggestion. It is always good to know, how visForms is used and what the users would like to be able to do.... and sometimes I find a solution which fits well with visForms and provides what is requested. But in this case this is certainly very far in the future, if at all

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #6324 von akshehu
akshehu antwortete auf Upload Filed Field (Avatar)
Thank you so much for taking my suggesting positively.

I do understand, but its all good.

You are having one of the best extension as far as form generation is concerned.

Keep it up.

Cheers

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV