Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

#500 JHtmlVisforms::getCaptchaHtml not found.

Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #6339 von Stefano
hi Aicha,

I'm try to upgrade a Joomla 3.8.8 to the last one, all goes fine, Jooma update correctly, Visforms Version 3.10.4 update correctly, but at the end all the pages (url) of the site returned a 404 error, only the home and categories view works correctly.

The only "warning" was that the subscription of Visform was ended, ok ;-) I asked to my costumer for renovation, but is there any explanation or fix of this error (that is annoyng, becouse require me to reset all the web site by a backup :-( )

have a nice day

Stefano

Mehr
4 Jahre 6 Monate her #6341 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf #500 JHtmlVisforms::getCaptchaHtml not found.
Hi Stefano,

each visForms Version has a matching subscription version. (Mostly a subscription matches a range of visForms versions) but if have updated visForms 3.10.4 to a higher version you must probably update the visForms Subscription, too. As you have a visForms Subscription - unlimited, there is no restriction to get visForms Subscription updates for you.

Updateing the subscription to the correct version should fix the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV