Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Submit Button not working

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6509 von Valace004
Submit Button not working wurde erstellt von Valace004
Hi,
Just updated to subscription service and now the submit button does not work. It's not clickable!!! This has affected all my forms and very urgent to get resolved as my site being used often.

I don't know how to code to be able to fix this my self. Can you give a patch fix or suggest how to resolve this, please?

I'm currently using the latest version; visForms Subscription 3.4.6

Help . please

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her - 4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6510 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Submit Button not working
Hi,
usually there is no problem with the submit button after update.
It would be helpful to have a vit more information (which version did you use before?) and a link to your website (form).
Maybe there is just some old javascript cached in your browser?
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 2 Monate her von Administrator AV.

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6511 von Valace004
Valace004 antwortete auf Submit Button not working
I'm really not sure the version before as I did not think it is a problem updating your plugin as they always work perfectly. Is there a way to check?

All forms on my site are doing the same from your plugin. Others forms from joomla core working fine.

If I can give you more info, let me know.

Here a Link:
www.rphaven.co.uk/games/branch-gane.html

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6512 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Submit Button not working
Hi,

I'm sorry for your trouble.
Although visForms updates really do work fine, you should always make a backup of your website before any update.
This is, that if something does not work, you can return to a working version and do not have to worry like "This has affected all my forms and very urgent to get resolved as my site being used often."

If the submit button is disabled, this indicates, that there is a JavaScript error on the website, as has already stated often in this forum and in the FAQs. ( www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/visforms/faqs-visforms )

Possible reasons for this error can be a older versions of Javascript files cached by the browser (clear your browser cache) or template overrides made based on older versions of visForms. (Please check, if you have overrides for visForms in your template and remove them).If this does not fix the problem, you have to check your browser console, and check the error messages there.

The link you provided is not accessable without login :dry:
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6513 von Valace004
You are correct, should always do a backup and its the one time I did not. Murphy's Law. ;)

I have followed the help link you suggested;
- I used another computer and mobile, still the same problem.
- I checked Overrides and there is none I can see.

Here a new link, you should be able to access.
www.rphaven.co.uk/games/branch-gane.html

HOWEVER; soon as I made this public the link, the button is now useable! I assume this is a permission problem? Does this help us ID the problem?

This is super urgent for me to get fixed. Could I email you a login to help us fix this, we happy to pay you? We a charity based company that uses games to raise money. We currently got a big campaign and we are suffering with these problems.

Thank you so far for your support.

Mehr
4 Jahre 2 Monate her - 4 Jahre 2 Monate her #6514 von Valace004
Just checking further and the problem appears to happen when you login as a super user!
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 2 Monate her von Valace004.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV