Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

integrate webservice on submission of the form

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #2240 von brijesh4534
integrate webservice on submission of the form wurde erstellt von brijesh4534
I have integrated a form in the website, and now i want to get the data that is added in the form to another application, i have created a webservice which will post the data on submission of the form to the visforms table and also the web application .

so i want to know how can i integrate this service in the form,

and how to do it.

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #2241 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf integrate webservice on submission of the form
Hi,

I think many guys use the term webservice but they mean different things. So actually for me that does not explain much.

Why do you need a webservice thats posts the data to the visforms table? Visforms stores the data already there.

Maybe you can use one of the Visforms events for your integration. www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...loper-feature-events
You simply have to write a standard Joomla! Plugin of type Visforms.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #2242 von brijesh4534
i know it stores the data in its table, but i want that data to be stored in my applications table also

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV