Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Security for User Submission

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2437 von venukommu
venukommu antwortete auf Security for User Submission
Hello Aicha,
Thank you for your help. I'm planning to proceed to buy a subscription, it is showing me as € 21.00. I think i can get all the required plugins with this subscription, right ? How many days it works for me with this subscription ?

I'm using latest version of Joomla and VIS Forms component. Are these enough to work with paid extensions or do we need any thing else ?

" I agree to the Bedingungen der Vertragsabwicklung. I'm aware that Contract language is German and all emails and legal documents, send to me, will be concluded in German. " - Really i don't know any thing about German language. So just going ahead by clicking it. I don't think it will effect any thing in future B)

Please let me know if any suggestions if you have before i proceed to buy this subscription.

Thank You
Venu Kommu

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2439 von venukommu
Hello Aicha,
Thank you for your help. I'm planning to proceed to buy a subscription, it is showing me as € 21.00. I think i can get all the required plugins with this subscription, right ? How many days it works for me with this subscription ?

I'm using latest version of Joomla and VIS Forms component. Are these enough to work with paid extensions or do we need any thing else ?

" I agree to the Bedingungen der Vertragsabwicklung. I'm aware that Contract language is German and all emails and legal documents, send to me, will be concluded in German. " - Really i don't know any thing about German language. So just going ahead by clicking it. I don't think it will effect any thing in future B)

Please let me know if any suggestions if you have before i proceed to buy this subscription.

Thank You
Venu Kommu

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her - 8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2441 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Security for User Submission
Hi,

the subscription is 42 euro, so I think you are on the form where you can buy a single plugin and not the subscription. The link to the subscription is www.vi-solutions.de/en/visforms-subscription/new
For some extension you need Visforms 3.6 (so the latest beta version is fine) but especially for the data view plugin you are fine with Visforms 3.5 as well. You need nothig else.

I'm sorry that I have to apply terms in German but this is the law here. No harm will come to you if you check the box.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 3 Monate her von Administrator AV.

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2466 von venukommu
Dear Aicha,
Thank you for helping, as you suggested i bought subscription. Now i have few questions about setup regarding hidden field functionality and table format for user submitted data. I think it is better to have new thread separately.

Thank You
Venu Kommu

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV