Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

User incorrectly flagged as SPAMMER by spambot database

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5556 von ralphvie
One of my registered users is unable to submit using a visform form. Every time he attempts to do so he gets a warning with the following text:

Form submit failed

The form has not been sent because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database, If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise. Please contact us to get the issue resolved.

Any idea how I get this resolved?

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5557 von Administrator AV
Hi,

how the spam protects with the visforms plugin spambotcheck works is describes in this documentation article: www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...t-forms-against-spam

Please read that short passage first.

The plugin settings are made in the form configuration, individually for each form (tab "Spam protection"). You can see there, which online spambot databases are used in your case and wether the IP, the email adress or both is checked by default.

Sadly any means to detect spammers, sometimes fails (does not detect a true spammer or flags an ip or email address as spammer although it is not).

If your user is flagged regularly as spammer this means that either their email address or their ip is listed in one of the online spambot databases used by the Visforms plugin. This might effect the user at other points as well, so it would be in their best interest to get their email/IP removed from the database.

The Visforms Plugins allows you to whitelist email addresses and IP's. As an immediate solution, you could whitelist the email address and the ip address of the user. (FORM Configuration, tab spam protection.)

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5558 von ralphvie
Thanks - very helpful

One more question.....I turned on logging...what are the table name(s) for the spambot check plugin?

Mehr
5 Jahre 10 Monate her #5559 von Administrator AV
Hi,

the table name is #__visforms_spambot_attempts

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV