Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

visform fileupload error

More
7 years 10 months ago #3161 by cloudyHuang
visform fileupload error was created by cloudyHuang
Hi,i'm cloudy,
When I use this feature fileupload have some error,If I upload MP4 format, the page will jump to a garbled page。Even if I be compressed into RAR format, there will still be。like this->閿欒浠ょ墝
This mp4 file size 8M,and my php upload_max_filesize = 100M。and my visforms fileupload Allowed File Extensions has Add MP4 format。

Moreover ,Upload jpg, png format it‘s OK,However Upload zip, rar format will error“File was not uploaded because it is not save.”
How can I fix it,Think for your help!!

More
7 years 10 months ago #3163 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic visform fileupload error
H cloudy,

I cannot reproduce that error. I have tried to use an upload field with Visforms 3.7.6 on Joomla! 3.5.1 and can upload mp4 files without problems. My test file has 30 MB and with the correct upload file size settings everything is fine.

About the error "File was not uploaded, because it is not save", please check here www.vi-solutions.de/en/forum-index/19-jo...receive-problem#3148

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
The following user(s) said Thank You: cloudyHuang

More
7 years 10 months ago #3166 by cloudyHuang
Replied by cloudyHuang on topic visform fileupload error
Hi,Very grateful for your reply :) :) , my visforms version is 3.7.4 ,Joomla!3.5.1, today I update it to 3.7.6 , but will have been garbled, I noticed that the page is garbled encoding GBK, so I try to turn the page coding as UTF-8, the result is INVALID TOKEN / ERROR TOKEN

More
7 years 10 months ago #3167 by cloudyHuang
I did a RAR file upload test, if small files (2M or 4M), there will be 'File was not uploaded because it is not save.', If the file reaches 7M, 8M, the page will jump to the page garbled。

More
7 years 10 months ago #3168 by cloudyHuang
Hi,Aicha
I made a test upload MP4. If the file is 2M, can be uploaded successfully, compressed into RAR also success . But when the file reaches 8M, the same will be garbled. Seen in this light, my question may appear in the upload file size. In Visforms - the advanced-file upload maximum size, I set the '102400'. In the php.ini file, upload_max_filesize = 100M. I'm still trying to resolve this problem, if you have any ideas, I am grateful that you can provide to me。

More
7 years 10 months ago #3169 by cloudyHuang
Hi,Aicha
I have solved this failure. I have to say I was very careless. I had just set up in php.ini "upload_max_filesize = 100M". In the morning I set post_max_size = 100M, but I forgot to restart WAMP services,so I think this is not the reason for the garbled. Now I restart WAMP services and try to upload files larger than 8M. It can be uploaded successfully.
Therefore, if other people at the time of the upload file page jump to distortion or other error, try setting '' post_max_size ''. all in all. thank you for your help

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV