Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Database table does not exist?

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #184 von Feldon
Database table does not exist? wurde erstellt von Feldon
I've installed and enabled the spambot check plugin. I've also enabled the option to log to database. However, after a few days of operation, the table prefix_spambot_attempts does not exist. To be honest, it's hard to tell if the plugin is even working? Am I missing something? Is there some way to validate that the plugin is working? Thank you.

FYI: I have deactivated Joomla registration, so I am really only interested in verifying IP addreses on logins. Consequently, I've set the following options:
Check registration + Login
Check IP Yes
Check E-mail No
Check Username
Allow Generic E-mail in Whitelist No
Notify Admin via E-mail Yes (just turned it on a few minutes ago, was previously off)
Notify about Spam attempts on Registr. + Login
Log Spambot to DB Yes
I've input my project honey pot API and a threat level of 45 (which is perhaps high), but also enabled sorbs and spamcop.

Mehr
10 Jahre 7 Monate her #185 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Re:Database table does not exist?
Hi,
sorry for answering just now, but I had a flu and didn't check on my computer yesterday.

Your parameter settings seems ok for what you want to achieve. Nevertheless you should turn on stopforumspam and spambusted as well for they check for IP's too. To my experience they are more effective than those Databases that only check for IP's.
(Today StopForumSpam was not available, let's hope that is only for a short while, so maybe wait turning stopforumspam on until it is available again).

To test, if the plugin works only using IP is a bit more complicated than testing for e-mail. First you need a spammer IP (i.e. from Spambusted.com Website).
Than open the file plugins/user/spambotcheck.php (maybe make a copy of it first)
Find the function _isSpammer
and replace
$_SERVER
in line
$fspamcheck = plgSpambotCheckImpl::checkSpambots($this->params, $user, $_SERVER, $user);
with the SpammerIP in single quotation marks

Than try to login to your website. (Not with a superuser account because superusers are not checked).

You should recieve a message that you are flagged as a spammer. That will show you the plugin works.

Undo the changes you've made in spambotcheck.php

Good luck,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #247 von carosouza
carosouza antwortete auf Re:Database table does not exist?
Hello, I have this plugin installed, configured and activated, and looking in the database tables do not exist. Using version 1.3.10 to Joomla 3.1.5. I followed the post above, but nothing resolved. Any tips?

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #248 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Re:Database table does not exist?
Hi,

in the Plugin Versions for Joomla! 3 the table _spambot_attempts is only created when the first spambot attempts is actually logged to it. Which means that you have to enable the "log spambots to db" parameter and have at least one real registration or login where a spambot is blocked.

If that doesn't solve it for you, please contact again.
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV