Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Use only whitelist

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her - 9 Jahre 6 Monate her #967 von MBE
Use only whitelist wurde erstellt von MBE
Hello there,

i know someone asked this before.

Would it be possible to just use the whitelist with domains and/or wildcards ex. *@mail.com, @mail.com
something like that would be also really nice... @*.mail.com

It seem generic ones are already possible in the newest version, but an option for allow only whitelist and block all others is missing.

I dont think there is any component out there. I am also open for any feedback in how to change code shizzles to make it possible.

Thanks!

Deutsch:

Erstmal herzlichen Dank für die Tolle Komponente es ist die einzigste die sich überhaupt zwischen Reg und Login einschalten konnte.

Ich suche nach einer Lösung um nur die Whitelist zu berücksichtigen und alle anderen Adressen automatisch zu blocken.

Ist dies möglich?

LG
Letzte Änderung: 9 Jahre 6 Monate her von MBE.

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #971 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Use only whitelist
Hi MBE,

sorry but what you want to do has nothing to do with spambot CHECK and would render most parts of the plugin code useless. It's a totally different direction.

If you want to change the code you have to look into the spambotcheckimpl.php in the function checkSpambots. You have to return "SPAMBOT_TRUE" after the closing } of the for statement in
Code:
if ($allow_generic_email_check) { if (!($email_whitelist === ""))

And of course you have to enable the generic email whitelist option.

This is not a tested solution but just a suggestion on how to approach your problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: MBE

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #980 von MBE
MBE antwortete auf Use only whitelist
Hello there,

yes that did the job :)

After the failed registration ill get forwarded to index.php, at the end ill see the normal text for reason...

Ill remember without you workaround it stays on the same site (login/reg site) and shows the msg there.

In general with or without the workaround an option for any arcticle id where the user gets forwarded would be cool.

Is the ip blocking method still active and working with this workaround?

Thanks alot for your fast answer

Mehr
9 Jahre 6 Monate her #981 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Use only whitelist
Hi,

I must admit, that I have not made any changes at the plugin in a long while (mostly develop on Visforms, create Joomla! websites for customers..), so that I am no longer that familiar with any code detail.

As far as I remember, the plugin just return true (no spammer) or false (spammer) into the Joomla! login/registration process. Whether or where the website redirects afterwards depends on your settings of the Joomla! user component or login module. The plugin just uses that setting.

IP's are no longer checked. If a domain(email) is on the whitelist, the user goes through, if it s not, the user is blocked.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV