Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

label disappears after hover

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3267 von rs3511
label disappears after hover wurde erstellt von rs3511
Hi Aicha,
I am using visforms 3.7.7 and I updated some sites to J3.6.0 today. I found something strange in a few of my forms that I cannot figure out. After I hover over the label, the label disappears. When this happens, the help text shown is in a black box and on forms where this doesn't happen, the help text appears in a light grey box.
A form working correctly can be found at test site
Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen.

A nonworking form is here:
Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen.

My settings are below:
Database Version 5.5.48-37.8
Database Collation utf8_unicode_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 5.5.35
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.6.0 Stable [ Noether ] 12-July-2016 21:14 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3268 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf label disappears after hover
Hi,

that could of course be a result of some changes made in Joomla! 3.6. I would like to investigate but sadly the links are missing.
I'm not sure, if I can look into this before the next Monday.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3269 von rs3511
rs3511 antwortete auf label disappears after hover
Sorry about the missing links. I tagged them confidential thinking you would be able to see them. Here are the links when you have a chance.

Thank you!!

Working form - goo.gl/VmNNSX
Form with issue - goo.gl/pkvEPv

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3270 von rs3511
I determined that the issue happens when a date selection field is being used. If the date selection field is unpublished, then the issue goes away. So it seems that the use of a date selection field initiates different code to create the popup tool-tip. Also, if you use a date field, and there is no tooltip text, the error doesn't exhibit itself because the popup code is never initiated.
All that said and I still am not certain if the issue lies in Joomla, bootstrap, visforms or something that I may not be aware of. I have worked around it by using a simple text field so no worries if you are short on time.

Your thoughts and time, as always, are greatly appreciated!

Mehr
7 Jahre 10 Monate her #3271 von rs3511
A better (but hopefully temporary) solution that I have found is to insert this CSS with the template. I'm fairly certain at this point that the issue has to do with bootstrap.

.hasTooltip {
display: inline !important;
}

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3283 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf label disappears after hover
Hi,

I have tested with Joomla! 3.6.0 and the default Template Protostar. There is no problem with the tooltips there.

On your website, there runs some Javascript that adds a style="display: none;" to the elements with the class="hasTooltip" after the first hover. With the default, this style is not added.

As default Joomla! comes with the Bootstrap 2 javascript, on your website it is bootstrap 3, which is includes with the pagebuilder.

Why the script that is responsible for the vanishing of the labels after hover is only added, when the form has a date field, I don't know, but date fields are special in the way, that they have some custom javascript that attaches code to the date icon. So it is possible, that somehow the javascript code that is responsible for your problem is only added to the page, if you have a date field.

Adding the css you figured, actually is a good solution!
Maybe the pagebuilder offers you an option to use bootstrap Javascirpt version?

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: rs3511

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV