Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

prevent duplicate entry

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3276 von peterspie
prevent duplicate entry wurde erstellt von peterspie
Hello, I was looking for a new form for my website.
And I was wondering: This form can have Conditional Form Fields, that's great. I need it.
BUT, what I also need is the following: Someone fills in their name, street and number, and if available an extra addition. (These are four fields) (Peter, landstrasse, 1, A)
The system has to check if this combination of street and number and addition are already in the database.
I need to prevent then the entry, and a message has to show that says this entry is already in our database.

Is this possible with this form? Maybe with an extra extension?

Regards, Peter

Mehr
7 Jahre 9 Monate her #3279 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf prevent duplicate entry
Hi Peter,

there is a field option "unique values only" in the field configuration tab "advanced". But this does only check that no duplicate values are added for this field. To check for a combination from different fields is not possible with Visforms. If one field has a duplicate value submitting the form is rejected. So this will not work with your scenario. This option was meant to be used for fields which usually are specific (like email address...).

There is also an extension "delay double registration" for Visforms which will check, that the form is not send more than once from the same IP address during a time span which you can set in the extension, but I thinks that is not, what you are looking for, either.

Nevertheless, maybe, having this additional information, you can figure a configuration that works for you.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV