Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

How to insert a new field betw 2 existing fields

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #3135 von roudaer2
I've created a new form which includes several fields.
I just would like to insert a new field between 2 existing fields because i just forget this field.
How can i do that ?
When i create a new field, it's automatically added at the end of all existing field and i cannot set the ID manually.
Thanks in advance for your support

Eric

Mehr
7 Jahre 11 Monate her #3137 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf How to insert a new field betw 2 existing fields
Hi,

there is a column "ordering" in the fields view. This is the first column with the two small arrows in the column header. Just click on this symbol and the table is sorted by the field order. You can than move fields up and down. Click on the symbol with the three small squares and drag, while the mouse is pressed down.

By the way this is Joomla! standard. Just like when you want to change the order of articles or menu items.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: roudaer2

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV