Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Json error on select contrôl

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her - 7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4033 von tarek
Json error on select contrôl wurde erstellt von tarek
Hi,

Thanks to your viforms component, it's working well, only one problème when setting a select with values containing special characters like thos options:
  • >100€ et <200€ with same label
  • >200€ et <500€

I got errors this error after saving
Code:
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : in JSON at position 64 at JSON.parse (<anonymous>) at createItemsObjFromString (itemlistcreator.js:88)
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 2 Monate her von tarek.

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4034 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Json error on select contrôl
Hi,

thanks for your post.
I'll check into this.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
7 Jahre 2 Monate her #4038 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Json error on select contrôl
Hi,

I did some research on this and I was wondering, which Visforms version you are using.

In the current Version 3.8.16, errors from the createItemsObjFromString function are caught in the javascript, so that you would get an more readable error message when you press the "save" button in the form where you edit the select option.

Nevertheless I found out, that obviously the JSON.stringify function used by my browser, does not throw this error at all. So what browser do you use?

Further on, if i try to store the field to the database (Save button in the task line), I get an php error. In order to get rid of this php error I have to modify the visfield.xml file in administrator/components/com_visforms/models/forms.

There is a
Code:
<field name="f_radio_list_hidden" type="itemlistcreator" id="f_radio_list_hidden" default="" label="COM_VISFORMS_CHECKBOX_LIST" description="COM_VISFORMS_RADIO_LIST_DESC" />
at line 570
which has to be changed into
Code:
<field name="f_radio_list_hidden" type="itemlistcreator" id="f_radio_list_hidden" default="" label="COM_VISFORMS_CHECKBOX_LIST" description="COM_VISFORMS_RADIO_LIST_DESC" filter="raw" />
So you have to add the filter="raw"
The same with
Code:
<field name="f_select_list_hidden" type="itemlistcreator" id="f_select_list_hidden" label="COM_VISFORMS_CHECKBOX_LIST" description="COM_VISFORMS_LISTBOX_LIST_DESC" default="" filter="raw" />
alt line 608 and with
Code:
<field name="f_multicheckbox_list_hidden" type="itemlistcreator" id="f_multicheckbox_list_hidden" default="" label="COM_VISFORMS_CHECKBOX_LIST" description="COM_VISFORMS_CHECKBOX_LIST_DESC" filter="raw" />
at line 652

These changes will be merged into the next Visforms Version, but the Javascript error which you get and which I cannot reproduce, still needs fixing. Hopefully I can do that, when I get more information from you.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV