Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

page url as default value get a Form submit failed error

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6919 von Stefano

Administrator schrieb: Hi Stefano,

I actually think, that there is another content plugin on your website, which is triggered before the Content Plugin Visforms Form View and which replaces the [_url] placeholder in the Visforms Plugin Code with "URL :"

Could you please order the Content Plugins on your Website.
Make the Content Plugin Visforms Form View the first one in the list.

Hi Aicha,

I think this second sentence is the problem. I do not have a plugin with that name... i downloaded and installed the vfsubscription_j3.9.0_3.3.12.zip package, in which I have this zip files:
Code:
vfautodeletedata_j3.9.0_1.1.1.zip vfcustommailadr_j3.9.0_1.4.7.zip vfcustomredirects_j3.9.0_1.0.2.zip vfdataview_j3.9.0_1.10.4.zip vfdelaydoubleregistration_j3.9.0_1.5.1.zip vfformview_j3.9.0_3.2.8.zip vfmailattachments_j3.9.0_1.5.3.zip vfmaxsubmissions_j3.9.0_1.6.1.zip vfsubsfiles_j3.9.0_3.3.6.zip visformsdatadelete_j3.9.0_1.1.1.zip visformsdata_j3.9.0_1.1.0.zip

I Also searched the website for a plugin with this name but I can't find it.
What I'm wrong?

S.

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6920 von Administrator AV
Hi Stefano,

your original question was very much a simple Visforms configuration question, which I think, was well placed here.
Now we are deeply into the individual configuration of your website and common Joomla! administration questions.

You are the administrator of your website.
This requires respective knowledge and skills.
For example that you can act without further help on a clear administrative instruction as I gave it in my last answer.
If you cannot act on this instruction on your own, I can of course help you.
But I hope, that you understand, that I cannot do that for free.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6921 von Stefano
Hi Aicha,

I think you misunderstand my last question.

I subscribe for your Visforms Subscription Plugin, and I installed it. Now you mentioned a Visforms Form View plugin that I can't find in you Subscription package, nor on your site.

So my question is where I can download this plugin?

Please note that I mentioned this plugin it in the first post, but evidently my English is not clear enough to pointg you on this topic.

Sorry for the time you spend helping me.

have a nice day

S.

your original question was very much a simple Visforms configuration question, which I think, was well placed here.
Now we are deeply into the individual configuration of your website and common Joomla! administration questions.

You are the administrator of your website.
This requires respective knowledge and skills.
For example that you can act without further help on a clear administrative instruction as I gave it in my last answer.
If you cannot act on this instruction on your own, I can of course help you.
But I hope, that you understand, that I cannot do that for free.

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6922 von Administrator AV
Hi Stefano,
I did not misunderstand.
I really think, that an administrator should be able to figure this out.
The Visforms Subscirption is a package installation.
It installs all "extension" which are bundled in the package at once.
I already wrote you this in the mail which was send, before you started this thread, here.
You already have installed the subscription.
There is no need to poke into zip files in the subscription installation package or wonder about file names there.

Everything is in place.
You are already using the content plugin visforms form view (the form is displayed inside the article at the place where you entered the plugin code)!
So you have activated it (which means, that you have already found it, once, in the Joomla! administration).
It is the content plugin Visforms form. (The name is translated an my be different, depending on the selected administration language.)

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6926 von Stefano

I did not misunderstand.
I really think, that an administrator should be able to figure this out.
The Visforms Subscirption is a package installation.
It installs all "extension" which are bundled in the package at once.
I already wrote you this in the mail which was send, before you started this thread, here.
You already have installed the subscription.

Hi Aicha,
I don't think this is the correct attitude against your customers, so I do not reply to the above points.

Administrator schrieb: There is no need to poke into zip files in the subscription installation package or wonder about file names there.

I'm not "poke" into the zip file, I listed the content here for extra-check that that we are talk about the same file.

Administrator schrieb: Everything is in place.
You are already using the content plugin visforms form view (the form is displayed inside the article at the place where you entered the plugin code)!
So you have activated it (which means, that you have already found it, once, in the Joomla! administration).

Yes Aicha I found the plugin (Visforms form) as usual

Administrator schrieb: It is the content plugin Visforms form. (The name is translated an my be different, depending on the selected administration language.)

Good to know that the "name is transated", if I had this info before I do not poke into the zip file.

So the point now is that, as I can say, I did all the checks you ask me, and for the last one (the order of the plugin) I think it's ok becouse I test the configuration with the Jooma standard Template Beez3, that do not call any plugins and the problem still here.

So what is the conclusion? Why this time the Visforms do not work?

thank you

have a nice day

S.

Mehr
3 Jahre 10 Monate her #6930 von Administrator AV
Hi Stefano,

whether a plugins is called or not does not depend on the template but on whether it is enabled or not.
I'm quite sure, that there is another plugin, which modifies the plugin string (especially the [_url] parameter) before the visforms form view plugin is called.
This could basically be any non Joomla! Core Plugin, which you have installed on your website.

Regards,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV