Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

field order

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #269 von imkejoemrati
field order wurde erstellt von imkejoemrati
i made a form with a lot of fields. when ik display the data the order of the fields is not the same as in the form. Also in the administration , in display data, the order is not the same as in form. And also when exporting the data to a csv file, the order is not the same as in the form. Can you help me with this problem?
What is the maximum amount of fields in a form?

At this moment, when a field is left blank, you see -1 in the data (frontend and backend) and also when exporting. Is it possible to leave this blank?

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #270 von imkejoemrati
imkejoemrati antwortete auf Re:field order
i read another posting about this, and i got it working on the backend. changed the visdata.php file in de administration. How can i change it on frontend?

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #271 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Re:field order
Hi imkejoemarati,

thanks for your post.

1) Fieldorder in backend dataview and export

open file administrator/components/com_visforms/models/visdata.php

find function getDatafields (about lin 263)

replace

$query = ' SELECT * from #__visfields as c where c.fid='.$this->_id.' ';

in this function with

$query = ' SELECT * from #__visfields as c where c.fid='.$this->_id.' ORDER BY c.ordering asc';

2) Fieldorder in frontend dataview

open file components/com_visforms/models/visformsdata.php

find function getDatafields (about line 181)

replace

$query = ' SELECT * from #__visfields c where c.fid='.$this->_id." and (c.frontdisplay is null or c.frontdisplay = '1') ";

in this function with

$query = ' SELECT * from #__visfields as c where c.fid='.$this->_id.' order by c.ordering asc';

There is no maximum amount of fields per form.

Fields, when left blank, are set to NULL in Database and are displayed empty in dataview (backend and frontend). I don't now, why they show up as -1 on your website but I assume that's a setting of your mySql rahter than of visforms.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 6 Monate her #273 von imkejoemrati
imkejoemrati antwortete auf Re:field order
thank you, it works

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV