Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Edit existing record

Mehr
10 Jahre 5 Monate her #320 von RonyG
Edit existing record wurde erstellt von RonyG
First let me thank you for excellent and easy to use form generator, I just love it.
I need to modify / delete a record and couldn't find a way to do it. can you guide me on how to?

Thanks,
Ron.

Mehr
10 Jahre 5 Monate her #322 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Re:Edit existing record
Hi Ron,

visForms is a form generator and its purpose is to allow your users to submit data and/or files to you.

It's not a data management system which means that (for now) there is no possibility to modify the data in a record.

But you can delete records in the data view which opens, when you click the "Display Data" link of a form in the form view.. Then just click the checkbox in front of the record you want to delete and use the "Delete"-Button in the data view menu.

I don't know what exactly you want to do. If you want to change data and use them afterwards for something other than displaying them in frontend, you could export data and make the changes in the excel list.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 5 Monate her #325 von RonyG
RonyG antwortete auf Re:Edit existing record
How did i miss that
Excellent. Thanks again

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV