Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Listbox or radio button data not emailing properly

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Wochen her #540 von whouse
When I create a list box or radio buttons, the data for the value is all that is saved in the data or sent in the email. The label selection is not included. Probably something I did wrong but I was hoping you could help.

Thanks!

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Wochen her #541 von whouse
Nevermind. I figured it out. The value is what is saved and the label is what is displayed on the form. Makes sense after I thought about it a little while. This is the same for list boxes as well as radio buttons and I'm sure checkboxes also.

Thanks for the wonderful component. Best form component out there!

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Wochen her #542 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Listbox or radio button data not emailing properly
Hi whouse,

I've decided to reduce my work time on weekends and therefore didn't see your post first from sunday til now. I would have answered you today.

I'm glad you figured it by yourself.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
10 Jahre 2 Wochen her #543 von whouse
I can't blame you for not working weekends! Hope you had a good one.
I had enough time to figure how dumb I was and worked through it. :)
Again, thank you for a wonderful component!

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV