Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Aufgrund von Feiertagen und Urlaub ist bei Anfragen im Forum in der Zeit vom 18. Mai 2024 bis zum 2. Juni 2024 mit verlängerten Antwortzeiten zu rechnen.

Mail from form to me Not working

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #548 von chaz1974
Mail from form to me Not working wurde erstellt von chaz1974
Hello I searched all over these forms and have not found an answer to this issue. When I submit the form it is redirecting me correctly and sending the email to the user who filled out the form so I know mail is working from the sever but I thought I set it to also send me an email hat email is not coming. I have put my email address in the mail to the cc and the bcc fields same result. Any help would be great.

Mehr
10 Jahre 1 Woche her #549 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Mail from form to me Not working
Hi cahz194,

there is a parameter "Email result" in forms "Mail Options" tab which has to be set to "yes".

If the form sends the user email correctly and the parameter mentioned above is set correctly and you set your email address in "Mail To" parameter, you can be sure that the result mail is send properly by visforms. The problem lies with receiving the mail that is with your email provider or your email client. It is sent but you do not receive it, for example because the provider marks the mail as spam or something like that.

Look in that direction to solve the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV