Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Forms and result messages in modal box

Mehr
9 Jahre 1 Monat her #1508 von mperezayala
Forms and result messages in modal box wurde erstellt von mperezayala
Hello again.
Only a little enhacement. If you want to open the form in a modal windows, you can add the modal class to a link to the forms page and then add &tmpl=component too for show nothing but the form.
The problem is that when submiting the form, the messages url that inform us that the form was successfully/unsuccessfully send is hardcoded on controller.php and does not honour the existence of the &tmpl=component url param.

Here you have a diff from the original controller.php file and a modified one that respects this url param.
Code:
--- controller.original.php 2015-03-31 09:53:18.197815731 +0200 +++ controller.php 2015-03-31 10:32:10.242415655 +0200 @@ -243,9 +242,13 @@ else if ((isset($visform->redirecturl) == false || $visform->redirecturl == "") && ((isset($visform->textresult) == true && $visform->textresult != ""))) { + $input = JFactory::getApplication()->input; + if ( $tmpl = $input->get('tmpl','') ) { + $tmpl = "&tmpl=" . $tmpl; + } $message = JHTMLVisforms::replacePlaceholder($visform, $visform->textresult); $app->setUserState('com_visforms.form' . $visform->id . '.message', $message); - $this->setRedirect( "index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=".$visform->id); + $this->setRedirect( "index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&layout=message&id=".$visform->id . $tmpl); } else {

You need too to include an override template of visforms form to include the url param &tmpl=component or a hidden input field named tmpl and with "component" as value for this to work when sending form.

Mehr
9 Jahre 1 Monat her #1512 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Forms and result messages in modal box
Hi,

thanks for your information.
I will check on your suggested code changes.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
9 Jahre 2 Wochen her #1557 von Administrator AV
Hi,

sadly I have not had the time to test this yet so the changes are not part of Visforms 3.4.3 which I released today as a bugfix.
One reason is, that I think, I have to implement this for the data view as well and I have to test thoroughly (for example that this works properly, too, if the form fail during php validation and is displayed again), which takes some time.

But It's on my list an will come :)

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
9 Jahre 1 Woche her #1575 von Administrator AV
Hi,

finally I was able to add some new features to Visforms and released Visforms 3.5.0 as a beta.
I implemented the tmpl=component feature and using the form in a modal window will now work even if the php form validation fails and the form is displayed again (including the php error messages). Result texts are displayed in the modal window properly as well.

It's of course necessary to have the proper CSS for modals in the template.

As this is a beta, you will not be informed via backend update manager but if you are interested you can download the release our downloads section.

Kind regards and good evening,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV