Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

A comment link on the output of a visform

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1816 von maggie1972
A comment link on the output of a visform wurde erstellt von maggie1972
Hi,

I would like to know if Vis-forms have the ability for a comment link to be displayed on the output of the data the visforms produce.

For example my form produces output of A title, a description which would be where people would put their opinions, news etc , and I would like also a comments option so that people can comment on the output of the form. That is they can comment on peoples news, ideas opinions etc.

I hope I am making sense.

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1822 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf A comment link on the output of a visform
Hi,

I'm really please to see how many different uses people can find for Visforms!
But sadly such a comment function (which would Visforms make into something like a social component) does not exist.

Using the to paid content plugins vfformview and vfdataview, make it basically possible to set up a comment system for an Joomla article but commenting on data which are submitted with Visforms in the first place (and not on a Joomla! article as comment base) is not possible.

How and where would you think, the comments should be displayed then and what is about comments of comments and so on? This is a hugh feature.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV