Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Displaying Record ID in Receipt Email Reply

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1858 von Thinamani
Displaying Record ID in Receipt Email Reply wurde erstellt von Thinamani
Hi There,

Just wanting to know if it is possible to display the Unique ID that has been set for each record created in the vis_forms_1 table within the receipt email when the Submit button is clicked. This is so that the submitter is able to later search records using that unique Record ID.

Kind Regards

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1860 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Displaying Record ID in Receipt Email Reply
Hi,

it's not possible to add this value to the mail. It is only a database internal value. For forms which do not have the "Save Result" option enabled, this value doesn't even exist.

At the moment I'm creating a Joomla! search plugin for Visforms data, which would basically allow to use the Joomla! search module/component to search for any data submitted with Visforms, displayed with a menu item of type Visforms data and having the detail view enabled (because the search result will link to the detail view of the submitted data).

I think the plugin will be available soon and maybe it will solve your problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV