Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Input box CSS

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #1989 von swellking
Input box CSS wurde erstellt von swellking
I have spent way many more hours than I wanted to spend trying to get a form to display on the front end that isn't wonky.

I did find that I could finally make the background of the text input box #eee by going into the css in the server files. That was a couple hours. For some reason the css did not translate from my template theme css. The textarea css applied from my template theme (Joomlabamboo Rasa2) but not text input! Why????

Then, it would be nice to control the size of the textarea boxes. Right now they are about 500 px high, and I'd like to control the size somewhere in the setup? Is this possible.

Please tell me how I can make my form look right and not stupid with such enormous textarea boxes!

Thanks.

Mehr
8 Jahre 8 Monate her #1990 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Input box CSS
Hi,

could you please post or mail (contact@vi-solutions.de) me a link to the form?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV