Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Javascript Issues

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2042 von higherkey
Javascript Issues wurde erstellt von higherkey
Hi there,

Thank you so much for this free extension. I love the way it works except that Visforms seems to create Javascript problems on my websites. Certain icon images disappear and other conflicts arise as well, such as I can't make changes to my template. I am running the most recent version of Joomla. I have installed J Query easy, and that did not do the trick.

I may just have to use a different component, but thought you should know that Visforms is problematic out of the box.

If you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2043 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Javascript Issues
Hi,

thanks for your post!
I' sorry that you have issues with Visfroms.
You wrote that you use the most recent version of Joomla! So this is 3.4.4?

I implemented Visforms in a way, that it uses the default javascript frameworks that comes with Joomla! and includes them in a no conflict mode. So usually it is not Visforms that is problematic out of the box but the problems arise when other non Joomla! core extensions include javascript frameworks that are not compatible with the Joomla! core frameworks and do not make sure that they are included in a no conflict mode.

As far as I can see Joomla! has not changed the javascript frameworks for 3.4.4

Concerning the icon I must admit that I made a "mistake" and it is possible that the icons do not work properly in some cases. I have fixed this problem for Visforms 3.6 which I will release soon as a beta. If you like I can mail you an installation of Visforms 3.6.1 Beta so that you can test if the icons work.

I like to improve Visforms so I would be interested in taking a look at your form. Could I have a link to the form (if you do not want to post it here you can mail it to contact@vi-solutions.de)

What do you mean when you write that you can't make changes to your template (do you have conflicts with Visforms in the administration?) Which template do you use? I would really like to take a look at that, too.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2047 von higherkey
higherkey antwortete auf Javascript Issues
Hi Aicha,

One page that is having conflicts is:

5starcoaching.org/contacthttp://5starcoaching.org/contact-us

You will note that the social icons at the bottom are missing...

I attempted to use the fix you gave about editing a file in the media regarding the icons, but couldn''t find the "icon" code.

Anyways, thanks a bunch.

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2048 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Javascript Issues
Hi,

you could try to make the following change.
This will work as long as you do not use a field a type date (which seems to be the case on your website).
As I wrote earlier, I have fixed the problem completely with Visforms 3.6 which I will release soon as a bete.

File to change:
media/com_visforms/css/visforms.min.css

Line 89 ff
Change
Code:
[class^="icon-"]:before, [class*=" icon-"]:before { font-family: 'IcoMoon'; font-style: normal; speak: none; }
to
Code:
[class^="icon-"]:before, [class*=" icon-"]:before { font-family: 'FontAwesome'; font-style: normal; speak: none; }

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2049 von higherkey
higherkey antwortete auf Javascript Issues
Thank you, that fixed the icon error on the page.

As for the issues with saving the template I was having, that's on another site which I will have to test later.

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV