Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Where are stored the Form

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2045 von poussemousse
Where are stored the Form wurde erstellt von poussemousse
Hello,
I would like to clean all my Visform installation to start it again from scratch whithout loosing my present forms.
To make a backup of them, where are they stored and how can I make a recall of them ?

Thank you for your suggestions,
Poussemousse

Mehr
8 Jahre 7 Monate her #2046 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Where are stored the Form
Hi Poussemousse,

the form definitions are stored in the #__visforms in your database. (Create an backup of this table with a mysql admin tool if you want to keep the forms.)
The field definitions are stored in the #__visfields in your database. (Create a backup of this table, too, if you want to keep the fields, too)
If the form option "Save results" is set to yes for a form, Visforms will create two additional tables in the database for this form. The #__visforms_n and #__visforms_n_save (with the formid instead on n in the table name). (Create a backup of those data tables if you want to keep the data).

As Visforms supports Joomla! Access Control (ACL) there are record sets in the #__assets table, too. As every extension writes it's ACL settings into this table, it is not possible to save these record sets properly. If you uninstall Visforms and install it anew, and import the tables which you have backuped, after the new installation, you have to restore the ACL-Settings by opening and saving each form an each field.

I don't know exactly how you want to clean the Visforms installation.
If you simple want to clean it of stored user inputs from your tests, you could delete the #__visforms_n and #__visforms_n_save tables. Open the form with id "n" afterwards and save it and the tables will be created as empty tables again.

(Make a backup of your Joomla! installation - for example with Akeeba Backup - before you start!)

Good Luck,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV