Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

CSS changes are not showing!

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #2190 von mshahawy
CSS changes are not showing! wurde erstellt von mshahawy
Hello guys,

I installed Visforms and I really like it. I tried to make changes in the CSS to show the form the way I want, but I couldn't find the related CSS files of the template. So I used Bootstrap horizonal layout and allowed "Load Bootstrap from CSS" and I liked the design.

Now I tried to change the label alignment to Left instead of Right and I did that in line 807 in the CSS file through my admin. The thing that I can't understand is that, the line is already changed in the dmin area, but when I use Chrome developer tool I find it Right still with no changes, and it's drving me crazy.

I would really appreciate if anybody can help me with some easy solution specially that I'm not a developer.

Thank you.

Mehr
8 Jahre 5 Monate her #2191 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf CSS changes are not showing!
Hi,

sometimes the css files are cached by the browser and it helps if you clear the browser cache.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV