Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Replay-to wrong

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2238 von kallehk
Replay-to wrong wurde erstellt von kallehk
I am running Visforms 3.5.7 on joomla 3.4.5 with php 5.6.14.

The problem is that the "replay-to"-address in the sent email has a different "from"-address so the email get stuck in spam filters.
There is no way in the fields in visforms to define what replay-to-address should be used(why is there a replay-to in the mail in the first place?). Instead the email used is the one the user enters in the email field!

If I remove the email field the result email is delivered but then user wont get a recipient mail!

Include data is checked both for result and recipient mail.

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2239 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Replay-to wrong
Hi,

actually using the user mail address from form inputs as reply to address and not as mail from address was introduced in order to prevent mails from being flag as spam. Since I made these changes, reports of mails being flag as spam are reduced to almost zero. I think, that you would run into the same problem, if the user mail address would be used as mail from address. Please contact your provider to find out how to solve this problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2246 von kallehk
kallehk antwortete auf Replay-to wrong
Yes, I was totally wrong about the replay-to. After talking to the provider it seems that the spam-checking engine is reporting a BODY_URI_ONLY on the email and as I understand it, it is the following line that screws with spamassasin:
<a href="mailto:xxxx@xxxx.de">xxxx@xxxx.de

Is there any way to exclude that line from the body ? As the email address is already present in the header there is no need for it in the body.

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2248 von Administrator AV
Hi,

thanks for this reply.
It is really difficult to create mails which are conform with every spam protection software. Every piece of information about what can go wrong, helps to improve Visforms as well!

At the moment there is no clean way to remove that ancor but you have two "unclean" options to do it.

First. Disable the "Include Data" Option for the result mail. Use the Placeholder feature of Visforms and add the data which you want to be send with the mails manually in the editor field for "Result Mail Text". (Not so nice if you have a form with many fields or many forms...)

Second. Find the file components/com_visforms/models/visforms.php
find the
Code:
private function sendResultMail($visform)
in this file
find the following code in this function
Code:
if ($field->typefield == 'email') { $fieldValue = '<a href="mailto:'.$fieldValue.'">'.$fieldValue.'</a>'; }
and comment it
Code:
/*if ($field->typefield == 'email') { $fieldValue = '<a href="mailto:'.$fieldValue.'">'.$fieldValue.'</a>'; } */
(or simply remove it)

If this code passage causes the Visforms result mail to be flagged as spam, I think I have to make an adaptation for the next Visforms release. I will either add an option to control whether or not a link will be added to the mail or will simple remove this code.

Regards,
Aicha

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: kallehk

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2261 von kallehk
kallehk antwortete auf Replay-to wrong
It did not work by removing the code. The email-address were still in the email. But I changed it to:
Code:
if ($field->typefield == 'email') { $fieldValue = ' '; }
Now it is working. Many thanks!

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2262 von Administrator AV
Hi,

thanks!

Regards,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV