Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Es ist nicht erlaubt diese Ressource einzusehen!

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2339 von Harder
Hi Aicha,

I finally upgraded the Joomla from 2.5 to 3.4 and before doing so I installed the latest visforms-version for Joomla 2.5. After the update I also updated visforms to the latest version and on the first glance it looked fine in the backend but when trying to open the form in the frontend I get the following error message:

Es ist nicht erlaubt diese Ressource einzusehen!

I have found another topic like this but without a solution. Is there something I can do?

Many thanks
Arne

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2340 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Es ist nicht erlaubt diese Ressource einzusehen!
Hi Arne,

good to hear from you again.

I added some security features to Visforms including access control to the form.
There is a new option "Access" in the form edit view tab "Basic" and a new option "Frontend Dataview Access" in the form edit view tab "Dataview in Frontend".
I think, that I forgot to store the default value for the new form options in the database, during the update process.
I think just opening the form edit view in administration, making sure the options are set to "Public" and saving the form (save button) even without any changes(and even if the options seems to already have values set to "Public") will fix the problem.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2341 von Harder
Hi Aicha,

thanks for your fast reply. That was the exact solution :) . I just had to select public and save and it is back again.

One more question to the column width: I manged it now to get the CSS commands from the old joomla version for drop-down-lists but I can't get the columns to be a bit more wider. And also the field for the captcha input is not central.

You can check it here:

www.harderdomizile.de/index.php/kontakt/kontaktformular

Many thanks again
Arne

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2342 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Es ist nicht erlaubt diese Ressource einzusehen!
Hi Arne,

as far as I can see, there a is css class ckCSSauswahl added to the dropdown fields with a rule "width: 60px" in the visforms.css file. It's this width, which make the dropdowns small.
I think you added this class and the rules, because they are not a part of the "original" Visforms.

The Captcha input just flips in the next line, because your form is so small. You could use the #recaptcha_response_field selector to add custom css to this field (display: inline-block; margin-left: xxx) for example.

Regards,
Aicha

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2358 von Harder
Hi Aicha,

the additional css class is the one you helped me out one year ago and is just used for the drop down lists like Herr/Frau. If I change the pixel only these fields will get wider but they shouldn't. All others stay the same. I have changed it to 120px to show you the result.

I got the point regarding the capthca inout field but where do I find the #recaptcha_response_field selector?

Thanks again
Arne

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2360 von Administrator AV
Hi Arne,

I misunderstood your request and thought you wanted to make the dropdowns wider.

The width of the input elements is defined in the joomla.css of your template at line 91.
It is set to 178px

#recaptcha_response_field is the selector. I don't think, that there is already css attached to this selector. You can simply add it to the css file and add the rules you need. Maybe there is some place in your template where you can add custom css. This would be a good place to start, because usually such files are not touched on updates. If you change the visforms.css file your changes will be override with by a visfosrm update (I only added the option to create a custom css file for Visforms in Visforms 3.6 which still is a beta version).

Regards,
Aicha

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV