Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

Error "Form is missing" after form is submitted

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2351 von izuuuuu
Hi Aicha,

I don't receive a mail either...

It was working all ok before, I have no idea what was the cause.

Regards,

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2357 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf Error "Form is missing" after form is submitted
Hi,

I considered your problem carefully, that is why I did not answer earlier.

Visforms is a very well tested form component, which is used by thousands of people. I have never heard of such a problem before. The fact that everything worked fine on your local test system would confirms that Visforms itself is not the source of the problem.

Actually I think, that there is some sort of misconfiguartion on your Server installation. But I have no idea what this might be.

When you click the submit button Visforms will submit the user inputs and the form id with the request. The form id is needed to handle all functions which are necessary to fully submit the form (storing data, sending mail....).
The message "Form is missing" indicates, that there is a problem with finding the form id from the request, but I can see, that the id is transmitted in the first place and somehow seems to get lost somewhere.

You could try to enable system debugging in the global configuration and set the message level in the global configuration to "Maximum" or "Developer". Send the form again and check if there is an error message of some sort which could help us fix this problem.

And I think you should consider the differences between the system on which it worked and the system on which it does not work. Because most probably it is one of these differences that causes the problem.

Sorry that I cannot give you better advise.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 4 Monate her #2362 von izuuuuu
Hi Aicha,

Thank you for your advice, I will look them over again.

Kind Regards,

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV