Joomla 5 Mitteilung

Wir freuen uns mitteilen zu können, dass seit dem 29. Januar 2024 alle unsere Joomla Erweiterungen mit Joomla 5 kompatible sind.

Für alle die gerade noch von Joomla 3 auf 4 aktualisieren: Anleitungen für die Joomla 4 Migration gibt es hier:

Es gibt nun auch eine eigenständige Dokumentation für Visforms für Joomla 4 und für Visforms auf Joomla 5

Forum

Visforms Subscription Inhaber können in unserem Forum Fragen stellen. Bitte mit dem entsprechenden Benutzer anmelden.
Jeder kann lesend auf das Forum zugreifen.

Bitte stellen Sie nur 1 Frage pro Thema.

How to add additional columns in Forms Dataview

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2543 von venukommu
Dear Aicha,
We would like to add serial number, Unique ID for each form data submitted by user, Date and other two columns to update by Administrator in the backend. I have seen that there is a predefined column for date of form submission and modify date. How can i use this date of form data submission in the table of view data ?

Also is there any predefined table formats to display the data ? Not able to understand the code in list.php to add new style. I want very simple table format to present data submitted by user.

Kindly help me to fix these issues as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance
Venu Kommu

Mehr
8 Jahre 3 Monate her #2548 von Administrator AV
Administrator AV antwortete auf How to add additional columns in Forms Dataview
If you want to use the special fields (like submission date) in the data view in frontend you have to "add" them by adding the proper parameter to the plugin string. You can find a full list of available parameters in the documentation www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...taview-parameterlist
If you want to display the created_at for example add "displaycreated":"true" to the plugin string
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Mehr
8 Jahre 2 Monate her #2569 von venukommu
Hello Aicha,
Thank you for reply, trying to implement. Please check the plugin string i have prepared and let us know your suggestions.
Code:
{vfdataview}{"formid":"2","fieldlist":"displaycreated,6,34,36,37","fieldselect":{"20":"[_username]"},"displaycreated":"true","show_page_heading":"false"}{/vfdataview}
With this above string i'm getting following table.

Table format:
Title of the ManuscriptManuscript NoCurrent StatusDecisionDate
Manuscript756c325e4e25360.81125892SubmittedPending2016-02-16
  1. As per our requirement, we need to have serial number as first column. I didn't find any option in "Record set selection" document to display serial number.
  2. We wanted to display date as "Submitted Date" as fourth column between "Manuscript No" and "Current Status" columns.
  3. Also i want to change the format for Date like DD/MM/YYYY (16/02/2016)
  4. Regarding Unique string for Manuscript No: We wanted to generate auto generated string in the predefined format like BCPR1A45J763HJ12. it must be start with BCPR and any varchar after it.

:-) I hope you'll understand me. Please check all these questions and let me know your suggestions. Thank you very much once again for all the help, effort and patience. As always appreciate your help.

Thank you very much
Venu Kommu

Mehr
8 Jahre 2 Monate her #2581 von venukommu
Hello Aicha,
Could you tell me please about how to use date created in the data view plugin as column in required format...? It would be great if you can see at least 2nd and 3rd questions from previous email.

Please hope you understand my requirement. I'll try to develop other things slowly.
Plugin String:
Code:
{vfdataview}{"formid":"2","fieldlist":"6,34,35,36,37","fieldselect":{"20":"[_username]"},"displaycreated":"true","show_page_heading":"false"}{/vfdataview}
I wanted to use Date between 34 and 36 columns as "Date Submitted".

Kindly let me know your suggestions, Appreciate your quick help.
Thank You
Venu Kommu

Moderatoren: Administrator AVAdministrator IV