Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Support info button

More
10 years 5 months ago #293 by Privateer
Support info button was created by Privateer
Hi Aicha,

Just installed 1.3.11 on Joomla 3 site.

Wow. New component is excellent! Much easier to use than manually looking through DB. :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion?: Would it be possible to add a "Support info button" to the component so that you get information about the component/plugin e.g. version numbers, version of joomla, and settings of SpambotCheck all encased in BBcode {code}{/code} so that users can cut & paste details and settings of their SpambotCheck in this forum for when they want to ask questions, so as to help others in answering.

Kind Regards,
Robert.

More
10 years 5 months ago #294 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Aw: Support info button
Hi Robert,

thank you for that response. I'm pleased to hear that you like the new component. My intention was to make it easier to use the information and to get a better overview. If I achieved that, that would be great.

Thanks for your suggestion as well. At the moment I work with all my efforts and time on my form component visForms. I really want to make it work with Joomla! 3 but for that I have to refactor the code. It's a hugh amount of work (which will improve this Joomla! extension very much). When I am finished with that I will consider what I will do next.

But nevertheless, suggestions are always welcome.

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV