Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Conditional field does not work

More
7 years 9 months ago #3362 by Faberjack
Conditional field does not work was created by Faberjack
Hi, while I build the form, suddenly conditional fields associated with the selected field are no longer visible. Those made previously continue to operate, the next not. I checked the NRL database queries and there is nothing different between the previous and current. And I did not install any new component. The inspection does not highlight any malfunction of the page.
I am going crazy.
What should I do?

More
7 years 9 months ago #3367 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Conditional field does not work
Hi,

this sounds to me like a side effect of some caching.
Usually all changes made in the form configuration are visible at once on the website but maybe if you have the cache enabled...

Hiding and displaying the conditional fields is achieved with Javascript and this script is different, if you add more conditional fields, so maybe the old script is cached on the browser....

The session can be a point of caching, too. This will be cleared, if you log out or if you close the browser completely.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV