Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Vis Forms Multilanguage problem

More
7 years 8 months ago #3443 by Modjo
Vis Forms Multilanguage problem was created by Modjo
Hello I need help, I use Vis Forms and I'm very happy with it, but in a multilanguage site that I'm finishing a problem came out:
The main language is Portuguese here all is ok the form show up no problem, but when I change to English or spanish the other 2 languages, the form just dont show, tried with new forms all that I could think.

Could ypu please check my website I see if you could find the problem?

carenavig.com/web/index.php/contatos

carenavig.com/web/index.php/es/contatos-es-es

carenavig.com/web/index.php/en/contact-us

Thanks

Jorge Amaro

More
7 years 8 months ago #3444 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Vis Forms Multilanguage problem
Hi Jorge,

Visforms fully supports the Joomla! core multi language feature (which actually means that you have an individual menu item for each language). You have to create a form for each language. You can use the batch copy function in the form list view in the administration to duplicate your form and set the language. Or you have to change the language after batch copying the form.
Make sure that all forms and fields are published. Create a menu item with the proper language for each form. And link it to the proper form.

This here is a multi language website, too. And as you can see I use the multi language feature of Visforms for my demo forms as well and it works fine.

So if the forms don't show up, most probably the language of the selected form and the language of the menu item do not match.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
7 years 8 months ago #3446 by Modjo
Replied by Modjo on topic Vis Forms Multilanguage problem
Thanks, but i tried what you said I created a simple form from scratch and choose the language to english. In the menu also each language have is menu.

As you can see in this link carenavig.com/web/index.php/en/contact-us the form that I put on english dont apear, but if I put this form on the portuguese language it apear.

Sorry for wasting you r time, but i think the reply is in front of my eyes, but I ca't see it.

If you want I could send to you the login of the backoffice

Thanks once again

More
7 years 8 months ago #3448 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Vis Forms Multilanguage problem
Hi,

yes I think there is a misconfiguration of the language on your website and sometimes one just cannot see it.
I can look into this, if you like too but I have to charge for me work. If offer a support ticket for such cases. I'm sure we can solve the problem even if it might take me a bit of searching, too.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
7 years 8 months ago #3450 by Modjo
Replied by Modjo on topic Vis Forms Multilanguage problem
Let me talk to my boss

Thanks

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV