Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Printing Pdf

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #3592 by fede491
Printing Pdf was created by fede491
Hi Aicha,
I'm using Visforms version 3.8.9 and I bought the email attachments extension (I also bought the custom field Types extension ;) ), but I have two questions:
1) there is a way to directly print the pdf file that is created when sending a form without attaching it to an email?
2) Can I send an email with the PDF attached but without the field values are also visible in the body?

Regards,
Fede
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by fede491.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3593 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Printing Pdf
Hi Fede,

the requested feature, which I implemented with the mail attachements plugin was to create a 1:1 copy of the mail as pdf and send this pdf with the mail. Although I added more features (csv export and free mail attachments) and options, with regards to the pdf's the requested feature is exactly what I implemented. So the answer to both questions is no, sorry.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV