Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Visforms - repeat email

More
6 years 7 months ago #4647 by envisys
Visforms - repeat email was created by envisys
I'm creating a contact form and I want to use a "Repeat email address" filed to verify the correct typing of the email address of an other field. How can I set veriforms to let it verify that "Repeat email address" field i equal to "Email" one?

More
6 years 7 months ago #4648 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Visforms - repeat email
Create a second field of type email.
Save the field
After that the list box for the option "Equal To" of this second email field is populated with all other fields of type email which already exist.
Select your first email field as "Equal To" value.
Save the second email field.

For sending a receipt mail to the user of the website, Visforms searches the user inputs of all fields of type email and uses only the first value (not empty field) it can find. Only one mail will be send to the user, even if you have more than one email field in your form.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV