Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

spam protection - can't submit the form

More
6 years 7 months ago #4677 by sonne734
Replied by sonne734 on topic spam protection - can't submit the form
oh right, that i didn't turn off. i just went to system global config and disabled it there. so now disabled in form config so will see. thanks for your help!

have a question though - if there is a config for each form what's the point of global config settings?

More
6 years 7 months ago #4678 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic spam protection - can't submit the form
Hi,

Visforms has a lot of form options. Most people always want to have similiar settings in their forms, for example they always want to save submitted user inputs in database (or never want to use the spam protection plugin :) ).
With the global settings you can pre define default values, which are used as default values when you create a new form. At the moment this is the only purpose of the global settings. They are not used, after you have created a form and they are not used, when a user submits a form. They are simply meant to make life easier for you, when you set up a new form.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV