Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

VISFORMS - Got radio and check box appears over form line

More
6 years 1 month ago #5363 by expertpc
Hello Team,

I have a problem when I configure your VISFORMS v3.10.4 module on Joomla 3.8.6.

When I check the result on my site, all radio/check boxes are OVER text.

there's the example of my problem

There is a solution or coding fix into one of the CSS files?

Denis

More
6 years 1 month ago #5366 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic VISFORMS - Got radio and check box appears over form line
Hi,

from a screenshot it is difficult to tell why the buttons/boxes are not displayed properly, because I cannot take a look at the HTML/CSS sources.

Basically Visforms provides different form layouts that render different html which is suitable for different template frameworks. If you have a Bootstrap 2 Template, please try a Bootstrap Layout as form layout. If you have a Boostrap 3 Template, we provide Bootstrap 3 Layouts with the Visforms Subscription. But if your template does not implement the Boostrap standards properly, then selecing a matching Bootstrap Layout in Visforms might not solve the problem completely.

So without a link to the form, it is not possible to tell you which customization might help.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV