Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

FIelds for hours

More
7 years 4 months ago #3863 by gigiograndi
FIelds for hours was created by gigiograndi
Hy

is there any chance to have a select fields with Hours from 00:00 to 24:59 or similar?

Tnx.

More
7 years 4 months ago #3865 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic FIelds for hours
Visforms support the default html field types. The hours field type is part of html5 and at the moment not available.
It is on my to-do list to check which html5 field types can be made available in Visforms but I have not had time to check into this yet. And I cannot promise, that the hour field type will come.

You could try to use a select and it is possible to import select options from a csv file (see documentation). How many options you can create and store depends on the php settings on your server and varies between about 100 to 200 options. So quarter hour steps might work but minute steps certainly not. (Maybe if you use two selects one for the hours the other for the minutes...)

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV