Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Visform doesn't works as well

More
7 years 3 months ago #3874 by gigiograndi
Visform doesn't works as well was created by gigiograndi
Hy

We're customizing new form and everything seems to ne fine, but now we aren't anke ti start a request anymore: fields are unselectable. Why?
Please, take a look

www.collaefresu.com/tuvonella2/

Regards

More
7 years 3 months ago #3876 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Visform doesn't works as well
Hi,

you use on your website custom javascript which modifies the html code of form elements which is created by Visforms. It modifies the values of class attributes and modifies HTML Tags in the form HTML structure.
(Especially it modifies the select field type with javascript to a so called choosen select).
Visforms absolutely relies on the HTML code structure which is created by the Visforms code itself. So you cannot use this kind of custom javascript (which is maybe added by your template) on pages where you have Visforms forms.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
7 years 3 months ago #3878 by gigiograndi
Replied by gigiograndi on topic Visform doesn't works as well
Hy

we tried other templates, only for that page but doesn't works. Please, this is very important, help us!

More
7 years 3 months ago #3879 by gigiograndi
Replied by gigiograndi on topic Visform doesn't works as well
Hy,

forgive me, it was my terrible fault: I've selected "unique value only" in the advanced features of first field.

Everything's fine now, no javascript problem.

Bye!

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV