Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

link to form

More
6 years 11 months ago #4388 by EnSoi
link to form was created by EnSoi
Hi,

I would like to redirect a form to a seconde form once it the first form is finished. How do I figure out what link to write in the redirect URL on the resulat tab?

Thanks for any help!!

More
6 years 11 months ago #4389 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic link to form
Hi,

in Visforms 3.8.x prior to 3.8.25 redirecting to a form, that is not linked to a menu item of type Visforms>>form does not work. So you have to create a menu item of type Visforms >> form, that displays the second form, first. This can be a menu item in a hidden menu. (Hidden menu is a menu that is not published with a module of type "navigation" on your website).
After the menu item of type Visforms>> form is saved for the first time, you can find the basic Url to the form in the "Link" option of this menu item.
It would be something like
index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&id=1
but maybe with another number for the id parameter

Then close the menu item and check, what id the menu item has and add
&Itemid=xyz
to the link url form above, where you replace "xyz" with the correct menu item it.
Please note, that the parameter Itemid must start with a capital I

So you end up with something like
index.php?option=com_visforms&view=visforms&id=n&Itemid=xyz
where n has to be replaeced with the correct form id and xyz with the correct menu item id

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV