Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

No submit with mobile

More
6 years 11 months ago #4398 by andnic60
No submit with mobile was created by andnic60
Hallo, my site is in Joomla 3.7.2, I installed the last VISIFORM release, created a form that is working perfectly if someone compiles it by desktop / laptop. The I tried to compile with smartphone / tablet.
The form is completed correctly, I click on confirm, ALL THE FIELDS disappear, the screen is again the empty form , no confirmation message, no data saved, and since then I cannot any more use the form unless I enter again the form after cleaning the cache, I get a message, something similar to "You cannot confirm more than one time": if I click on the confirm everything go well. Really a strange behavior: where is the problem? I cannot leave in production such a form...
Thanks, Andrea

More
6 years 11 months ago #4400 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic No submit with mobile
Hi,

I'm sorry for your trouble but this is not a common problem of Visforms.

Visforms is used by thousands of users and I'm quite sure that there are many people who have tested there website with a Visforms form on mobile devices. But it is very rare, that somebody has problems on mobile devices. And the cases I know of, were layout problems not function problems

I specifically tested just now once again on may tablet and there is no problem submitting a form there.

Actually I think your problem can either be the result of the setting of your mobile device or the overall configuration of your website (template, plugin, other third-party extension....).

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
6 years 11 months ago #4403 by andnic60
Replied by andnic60 on topic No submit with mobile
I'm very sorry I'll have to leave your good component. I tried to insert a RESET button but again if I write with MAC everything is good, with smartphone the screen cleans and no data is saved.
That's a pity, I lost some night trying to configure.
Bye
Andrea

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV