Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Bug: top field options like "hide label" do not appear

• michaelh@notabandoned.org
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #4821 by michaelh@notabandoned.org
Bug: top field options like "hide label" do not appear was created by michaelh@notabandoned.org
Hi - this happens occasionally and now seems to be sticking where the top field options disappear. Hide Label option for example is not there. this is for all fields. I cannot attach an image here to show but basically when looking at the Basic Options tab for any field on the right side the "Required" checkbox is the option shown. Anything above this is not showing for any of the fields.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4822 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Bug: top field options like "hide label" do not appear
Hi,

what Joomla!, Visforms and Subscription version have you installed?

Have your cleared javascript files in your Browser cache after the last Visforms update?

Are you aware, that the Label Options and Placeholder Options are only available for "Text" fields (like fieldtype text, email, number etc.)?

I cannot reproduce/confirm the problem. On any Visforms installation (testsystems and productive Website) the options visible for those field types, where they should be visible. So this sounds very strange.

Can you mail me a screenshot (contact@vi-solutions.de)?

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

• michaelh@notabandoned.org
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #4823 by michaelh@notabandoned.org
Replied by michaelh@notabandoned.org on topic Bug: top field options like "hide label" do not appear
This reply gave me what I need. I did not realize that only certain fields had this option. I can confirm then that this is working as expected. thanks for the quick replyt

More
6 years 6 months ago #4824 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Bug: top field options like "hide label" do not appear
You're welcome.

I'm glad to here, that there is no bug!

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV