Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Where to find the submitted forms in backend?

More
6 years 1 week ago #5435 by jjs
Hello,

where do i find submitted forms in the backend?
So i can see who submitted the form.
Just the email received does not show who submitted the form. So then it seems useless.
How do i get the username or another detail of choice in the email?
And where can i find the submitted forms in backend?

Thanks for all you do.
Jerry

More
6 years 1 week ago #5436 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Where to find the submitted forms in backend?
Hi Jerry,

Visforms is not an extension of the Joomla! User Component. It is a form component that stands by itself. It's use is, that you can create any custom form you want with Visforms.

You have to create form fields for any information you want to be sumitted with the form. You can set default values for the form fields which can be gathered from the information of the currently logged on user. See: www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...-with-default-values

Please check out this documentation article about your questions "where do i find submitted forms in the backend?"
www.vi-solutions.de/en/documentations/vi...rms/314-save-results

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

More
6 years 1 week ago #5437 by jjs
Hallo Aicha,

i seemed to have overlooked it. When opening the Form in backend there is the Data knob. Which perfectly shows the submitted data with the user id nr. So i can relate that to the username if needed. Also checked the database, and this could be also used to check the submitted form, but the data knob is ok for now. I'm using the form to let people sign for the eu-gpdr law. Although the site is partly public and partly registered, i want to be prepared if it seems that it is needed. No one public could see registered details. It's a non-profit website. So Danke Schon for making this possible. Regards, Jerry

More
6 years 1 week ago #5438 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Where to find the submitted forms in backend?
Hi,
you're welcome.
I'm lucky I could help.
Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV