Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Loading different forms.

More
10 years 9 months ago #164 by Frank
Loading different forms. was created by Frank
I know that Visforms is set up to be like CKForms and CKForms offered a construct something like {CKFORM form1} which could be followed in the same article with {CKFORM form2} which made it easy to load different forms with the same module. Does Visforms offer a similar option ?. If not how would I load two different forms using the same Visforms module ?.

Regards - Frank

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #165 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Re:Loading different forms.
Hi Frank,

CKForms provides a content plugin. Content plugins allows you to add things - like a form - into Joomla! articles by using for example {CKFORM form1}.

I'm sorry, but I have not develop a plugin yet, so this won't work. That part is still on my todo list.

But there is a workaround.

Joomla! provides you with a content plugin that enables you to add(show) modules to articles.

You have to set up a mod_visform for each form.
As "position" you choose a position, that is not used by your template. You can just type in a "position" like "visform1", "visform2" in the position field of the module.
You enable the module
You set the module to "show on all pages"
You use {loadposition visform1} in your article, to show the form1 and {loadposition visform2} to show form2.
Make sure that plugin "Content - Load Modules" is enabled (which by default should be)

Kind Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Administrator AV.

More
10 years 9 months ago #166 by Frank
Replied by Frank on topic Re:Loading different forms.
Thanks Aicha.

Regards - Frank

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV