Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Layout question

More
10 years 7 months ago #198 by arpeggio
Layout question was created by arpeggio
Hello.

Thank you for your work in porting CK forms. I noticed that the field labels display above the input in the VIS forms and in CK forms they would display to the left of the input. How do I change it to display left of the input?

Best Regards,
Rich

More
10 years 7 months ago #199 by Administrator AV
Replied by Administrator AV on topic Re:Layout question
Hi Rich,

labels should be left of the input with one exception. If the input is a textarea the label is above.

So, if the label is above the input for all fields, most probably somethings went wrong with your installation and the css-file is not installed correctly. Did you recieve an error message on installing visForms? It would be helpful to have a look at the form. Could you post (or send at the e-mail in the footer) a link to the form?

If it's only the label for textareas and you want to change this please let me know. I will have a look at it then.

Regards,
Aicha

:idea: I recommend you the new and up-to-date documentation for Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/en/docs/
Most of this also applies retrospectively to Joomla 3.
Please only ask 1 question per topic :-).

:idea: Ich empfehle Dir die neue und aktuelle Dokumentation für Joomla 4:
docs.joomla-5.visforms.vi-solutions.de/docs/
Das meiste gilt rückwirkend auch für Joomla 3.
Bitte immer nur 1 Frage pro Thema stellen :-).

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV