Joomla 5 Notice

We are pleased to announce that as of January 29, 2024, all of our Joomla extensions are compatible with Joomla 5.

For all who are still updateing from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4: Joomla 4 Migration instructions are available here:

There is now a separate Documentation for Visforms for Joomla 4 and for Visforms for Joomla 5!

Forum

Visforms Subscription user can ask questions in our forum. Please log in with the relevant user first.
Everybody can access the forum for reading.

Please only ask 1 question per topic.

Due to public holidays and vacations, longer response times can be expected for inquiries in the forum between May 18, 2024 and June 2, 2024.

Text Field Sizing

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #261 by Sienco
Text Field Sizing was created by Sienco
Hi,
I am trying to resize the fields in a new form I have created, and nothing I do changes it. Currently the input field fills the entire page.

I have added " inputbox" into the css field section in the field layout tab, and created a snippet of code .inputbox into the visiforms css file (edited via the backend button), but the field sizes remain the same.

Could you give me an example of the code which should be added to the visiforms css file to make the field resize work?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Edit: Apologies, this is now resolved. I had a minor typo in the css file causing the problem.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Sienco. Reason: Question resolved

More
10 years 6 months ago #277 by donleo78
Replied by donleo78 on topic Re:Text Field Sizing
I have the same issue, but I solved it adding the css command "!important" (without quotes) at the end of de css line.
Its really helpfull to have the css at hand.

Moderators: Administrator AVAdministrator IV